We just launched Asian Precipitation Experiment (AsiaPEX) as a prospective RHP (Regional Hydroclimatological Project) focused on Asian hydroclimate system under GEWEX (Global Energy and Water Exchange), based on achievements of the MAHASRI (Monsoon Asian Hydro-Atmosphere Scientific Research and Prediction Initiative) project (2006-2016).
Main objective of AsiaPEX is understanding of Asian land precipitation over diverse hydroclimatological conditions for better prediction, disaster reduction and sustainable development.
Focus of AsiaPEX is described in following pages.
- Dates: 28 Jun. - 4 Jul. 2020
- Location: Hongcheon, South Korea
- Abstract Deadline: 21 Jan. 2020
- Venue: Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- Date: 28 to 30 August
- Venue: Nagoya University, Aichi, Japan.
- Date: 02 to 05 Sepbemter