We defined followint 6 approaches to achieve our project objectives.
- Observation and Estimation of Variation and Extremes in Asian Land Precipitation and Important Variables
- Process Studies of Asian Land Precipitation Focusing on Diverse Land-Atmosphere Interactions
- Understanding and Prediction of Variability of Asian Monsoon from Subseasonal to Interdecadal Time Scales
- High Resolution Land Surface Hydrological Modeling and Monitoring Incorporating Impacts of Human Water Withdrawal, Agriculture, Vegetation and Cryosphere
- Coordinated Observation and Modeling Initiatives
- Detection and Projection of the Climate Change Impact on Regional Precipitation in the Asian Monsoon Region